Using Adobe Acrobat:
- Click on the Tools menu and select Combine Files.
- Click Combine Files, and then click Add Files to select the files you want to include in your PDF.
- Click, drag, and drop to reorder the files and pages. Double-click on a file to expand and rearrange individual pages. Press the Delete key to remove unwanted content.
- When finished arranging files, click Combine Files.
- Click the Save button and rename the file with the appropriate title.
- Check file size and reduce the file if necessary. Complete applications should be under 2MB, and preferably under 1MB. Reduce file size by going to File > Save as Other > Reduced Size PDF. Select any version compatibility and save the file.
Using an online site like http://merge.smallpdf.com:
- Drag-and-drop your PDF or several files into the grey drop area on the site.
- Add to or rearrange the order of your files and pages in File Mode or Page Mode.
- When you are done and the upload is completed, create the final PDF by clicking the Merge PDF button below the preview area.
- Download or otherwise save the file and rename it with the appropriate title.
- Check file size and reduce the file if necessary. Complete applications should be under 2MB, and preferably under 1MB. You can reduce file size by going to http://compress.smallpdf.com. Drag-and-drop your PDF into the drop area on the site. Download and save the file.