Selected articles about Herbert Scoville Jr.
- Herbert Scoville Jr., Arms Expert; Became a Critic of Nuclear Policy (obituary) New York Times July 31, 1985
- Tributes to Herbert Scoville, Jr., Arms Control Today, July/August 1985
- Experts Differ Sharply Over Reagan START Plan” The National Journal May 22, 1982
- “8 Win Public Service Awards” The New York Times November 12, 1981
- Call It Suigenocide”A Review of MX: Prescription for Disaster by Dr. Herbert Scoville Jr. New York Times By Thomas Powers September 13, 1981
- “Case against the MX, a Shell Game That Could Misfire” A Review of MX: Prescription for Disaster by Dr. Herbert Scoville Jr. Christian Science Monitor
By Burke Wilkinson; August 10, 1981
- “European Satellite Surveillance Urged by France’s CNES Head” Aviation Week & Space Technology February 2, 1981
- “Coalition Armed With Study Pursues Defense Cuts” The Washington Post December 22, 1977
- “Vance Discusses Arms Talks With Ambassador Dobrynin” The Washington Post April 8, 1977
- “The Peaceful Atom Goes to War”. A transcript of the programme transmitted by Granada Independent Television on the British Independent Television Network, March 29, 1976
Introduction and statement by Herbert Scoville, Jr.